The mission of the Powell Township Fire Department is to minimize the loss of life and property resulting from fires, medical emergencies, and other disasters.
We will accomplish our mission through prevention, education, fire suppression, medical emergencies, and other related emergency and non emergency activities. We will actively participate in our community, serve as role models, and strive to effectively utilize all of the necessary resources at our command to provide a product deemed excellent by our citizens.
Department Members are guided by the following principles:
- People are the most valuable resource
- We are accountable to those we serve
- Pride, the pursuit of excellence, and commitment to public service is of paramount importance
- Compassion, fairness, and integrity are maintained in all our endeavors
- Through active leadership, we shall promote the use of quality principles, concepts, and technologies
- Value to the community is measured in the type and quality of service